Monday, April 18, 2011

They made my eyes gone red.

Adidas- Jeremy Scott Teddy Bear Shoe



Adidas- Jeremy Scott Teddy Bear Shoe

Adidas- Jeremy Scott Teddy Bear Shoe

AWW! they are shoooo adorable don't you think so ? I want them so badly. Jeremy Scott always reminds me of 2NE1, I get to know this designer from 2NE1 TV(S2)! Ya know, he's awesome enough. oh ya, Minzy wore one of these too ! I get to know these from the show "Ladies First", I don't remember when it was but i think was around March, I like it sho muchieees ! I'll maybe just wear it in indoor or maybe dance practice in studio cause they won't get dirty ! The panda one has mini size for kids ! KE AI YI XIA DE WOR ! I want these sneakers..

Oh yahh! and another i want to share. 

JJianng JJianng !
.
.
.
.
.


IT IS A SUNGLASSES ! the glasses with red nails is , "wooooooooooo~~" ! 
All I can say is, they made my eyes gone red ! OUCHHHHH! 








*ps: We never simply waste money.

1 comment:

Ashley Ahn said...

My classmate has the brown teddy shoes :)